Friday, April 27, 2012

Winners are #7 and #11

My random number generator tells me #s 7 and 4 won but 4 did not reply so now 11 has won.  Checking my reply list (and giving people with links a second number) I find that is Shifra G and Sallie......Both no-reply posters.  I think I know who Sallie is and will try emailing her.  If I don't hear from Shifra by in the morning I will generate another number.  Since I redrew the new winner is Rosemary!  Congratulations Rosemary!

Thanks for all of your great stories!

Mary

ETA:  I heard back from Sallie and she was the Sallie comment.  So, I have that winner.  Now, if Shifra doesn't contact me by Saturday morning I will redraw.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from people. I have turned word verification back off. We will see how that works.