Completed. You can see it here.
2. Complete Ugly Sister top. Did not touch this.
3. Quilt at least three quilt tops. I know I did two but I can't come up with a third.
4. Final border on 2012 BOM. Still working on it.
5. BOM for August and September. Did August but had to skip September meeting so....
So here is my list for the remainder of September and October.
1. Binding on French General
2. Complete Ugly Sister top.
3. Quilt at least three quilt tops. Should be easier because I have some laps ready and I am going to do edge to edge instead of the custom stuff I did on the two from this month.
4. Final border on 2012 BOM.
5. BOM for September and October.
6. A set of Owl pin cushions for my cousin's wife.
7. One of the special projects for my BOM. Will probably be the quilt due in November. I don't know that I want to do the baby quilt for next month.
8. Take Five from my Fabric Uglies.
9. Start a coin quilt from my scraps as my new leaders and enders.
10.Clean the big sewing machines.
11. Start a farm animals book for Blaine for Christmas and maybe a teepee.
Okay, that is a lot. We will see how it goes. Today I am off to the oncologist. Should just be a check up. Wish me luck!