Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 5: Mystery Quilt

Hello, all.  I have Week 5 but I thought the instructions were a little confusing.  So, I wanted pictures.  My computer wouldn't cooperate but I think I am there now.

Using the LIGHT/MEDIUM hst units and the LIGHT/DARK four-patches, make 25 Block A. Block A is a 4-patch made from the units just mentioned. The light triangles point to the center opposite one another. The dark squares in the smaller 4-patch units make a diagonal across the unit. 




I am doing mine in all blues.  I think the contrast will work okay in the end.  I swear to you this block is square!

Hopefully, I am getting my sewing and blogging groove back.  I have several posts planned and I want to participate in a blog hop.  So, stay tuned!

Keep stitchin'!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from people. I have turned word verification back off. We will see how that works.