Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mystery Quilt Week 4

Hello! I did not forget. I had to work yesterday. So, here is Week 4. Once again, it is dead simple.

All of those strip sets we made last week - take them and cut them into 2" segments. That should make 100 of the LIGHT/MEDIUM and 100 of the LIGHT/DARK. Join these segments RANDOMLY to make 50 LIGHT/MEDIUM four-patch units and 50 LIGHT/DARK units. These should measure 3-1/2" square.

See, not hard at all. If you are behind, now is the time to catch up!  I confess, I am behind!

I should be working today and tomorrow but I took the weekend off. I really hate doing that to the people that have to cover but this weekend all of the kids came home.  Also, tomorrow is my DIL's birthday, Tuesday is our 30th wedding anniversary and Thursday is my youngest son's birthday.  I felt the need to celebrate!

I think the kids are taking us out to supper tonight.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Keep Stitchin'!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from people. I have turned word verification back off. We will see how that works.