Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 8: Mystery Quilt Conclusion

Okay, first is a confession...I did forget!  I tried on Saturday but the weather was messing with my internet connection and I forgot after that.

So.... here is the link to the entire Mystery Quilt.  It is called a Buckeye Beauty by Judy Hopkins.  I prefer to think of it as Xs and Os.  Not so much a Buckeye fan.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/feathered-star-productions-inc/Web02.pdf



Join the rows to make a
BUCKEYE BEAUTY quilt,
turning every other row
upside-down to form the
pattern.
Add 6" borders in your choice
of fabric. 1-1/3 yards of fabric
will yield 7 selvage-to-selvage
strips, 6-1/2" wide, for seamed
borders. For borders cut from
the lengthwise grain, you would
need 1-1/2 yards of fabric.

Thank you to those of you that have played along and left comments.  I have not abandoned my blog or my followers.  We have increased production rates by 100% at work and it just wears me out!

Off to the shower and back to work for another night shift!

Keep stitchin'!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get mine sewed together. I'll send you a picture.

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary for a fun, low stress mystery. I finished my quilt top today. You can check it out on my blog.
    http://www.new2quilting.blogspot.com/2013/03/made-with-love-by-mary-mystery-revealed.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from people. I have turned word verification back off. We will see how that works.