Saturday, November 26, 2011

My "Black Friday" shopping

I am working all weekend.  Tomorrow Connecting Threads is having a sale starting at 0600.  I think I know what it is from the hints they gave on FB.  Same sale as last year.  I preloaded my cart!  All I have to do is log in at 0600 and buy it.  If I am right, my DILs will be very happy and I will be DONE buying fabric for quite some time.

At least I will try.....very hard.

I may have to try harder.  I bid on another sewing machine on eBay.  It was dirt cheap but I forgot about shipping!  Shipping is 2X my current bid!

Have to stop this nonsense!

Keep stitchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from people. I have turned word verification back off. We will see how that works.