Monday, June 24, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I am trying to make this post from my phone. We shall see how that works. Last night I managed a little sewing.


Hmmm....on my phone at lunch I could not see this.

Okay, back to the design wall.  Do you see a quilt there?  This is a jelly roll 1600.  This evening I managed to trim and press all the seams.  This was after my husband and I tried to kill ourselves in the garden.  He more so than I.  He was home all day.  I joined him when I got home at 3:00 p.m.  I made it two hours and then I was done.

We managed to weed the strawberry patch  and the onions.  I hate weeding.  There is now a local CSA that I would love to participate in.  However, the garden failures are the only real exercise WE get.  

It is now 8:45 p.m. and I am exhausted.  Tomorrow I hope to sew, weed the lavender bed and plant the remainder of the annuals I have setting around.

Keep stitchin'!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. my Mom came over one weekend and we sewed our tops together. it was lot of fun. Love how the quilts look so different depending on the fabrics that you use. Looking forward to seeing those lovely colours in your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from people. I have turned word verification back off. We will see how that works.